Category: Products / studio-gear + dj / speakers
Added: 19-Sep-08 | Author: admin
New price: discontinued | S/H price: Not listed
KRK M2-18From 2003 KRK catalog (new in 2003, currently available in 2008): Simply put, the M2-18 is one of the most powerful, dynamic, accurate and (did we mention) loud studio monitors ever conceived. As we all know, modern music is rich in sub-harmonic detail and today’s listener demands that the low-end is loud and tight. With the ability to handle over 2300 watts of low end alone, the M2-18 system raises the benchmark in the “Very Large Format” class of studio monitors. The 2x10” midrange drivers and the 1” carbon fiber compression drivers render immaculate mids and highs creating a system where the whole truly is greater than the sum of the parts. This is a system of stunning proportion, over-engineering and flawless vision. Mounted in wall soffitts or freestanding, the M2-18 is perfect for any Audio/Video application, industrial application, music production, or CD Mastering environment where accuracy and volume need to live in harmony.
M2-18 Technical Specifications
- Drivers: Tweeter: 1 x 1" Carbon Ring Diaphram
Midrange: 1 x 1" Carbon Fiber Compression Horn
Midbass: 2 x 10"
Woofer: 2 x 18"
- Input Type: Gold Binding Posts
- Controls: Stereo 4-way DSP Crossover Selectable Crossover Filter types and Order Multiple Parametric Eqs w/Adjustable Q/BW and Cut/Boost Selectable Digital Delay on each output
- Amplification: HF: 360 Watts
- Fusing: MF: 360 Watts
MLF: 1,145 Watts
LF: 2,375 Watts
- Freq. Response: 19Hz - 22kHz +/-1dB
- Max SPL (Each): Music: 125dB Peak: 131dB
- Dimensions: 54" H x 47" W x 24" D 137.2 cm H x 119.4 cm W x 61.0 cm D
- Shipping Weight: 655 lbs (182 Kg) each
Product Manuals or Files
More choices in this product category from other manufacturers:
User CommentsTHERE ARE NO COMMENTS POSTED FOR THIS PRODUCT
Be first to add a comment - what's the product like in real life?...
Looking for the manual? - Check this page above under the heading: 'Product manual or files' - We might have it!
[back to top]
Total stars: 10 | Total votes: 3