Category: Products / studio-gear + dj / pre-amp
Added: 09-Mar-02 | Author: admin
New price: discontinued | S/H price: Not listed
M-audio DMP2The DMP2 gives you two completely independent channels of high gain, ultra low noise pre-amps in a sturdy 1/2 rack space unit of exceptional design and quality. Each channel provides low impedance microphone inputs on XLR connectors with optional phantom power, plus an alternate high impedance instrument input on 1/4" TS jacks. The DMP2 outputs can be used as balanced or unbalanced via a TRS jack.
Microphones, guitars with magnetic or piezo pickups, and any instrument that needs a boost in gain to "line level" will benefit from the punch, yet ultimate transparency of the DMP2. High pass "rumble" filters for each channel eliminate unwanted low-end noise, while individual phase inversion switches ensure that you will always achieve the greatest result when using the DMP2 in a stereo or dual mic situation.
- 2 independent XLR, fully balanced mic inputs.
- 2 alternate, independent 1/4” unbalanced, high impedance inputs, impedance matched for ideal performance with electric and acoustic guitars and other high impedance mics or instruments.
- Exceptional frequency response, extremely flat throughout all frequencies.
- Separate low-cut filters for each channel with switch and LED indicator.
- Separate gain controls for each of the pre-amplifiers.
- Individual signal and clipping LEDs for each pre-amplifier channel.
- XLR 48v phantom power can be switched on or off for both mic inputs, with an LED indicator.
- Dual-purpose independent 1/4” outputs accept either tip-ring-sleeve plugs for balanced outputs or tip-sleeve plugs for unbalanced outs.
- Individual phase inversion switches for each channel.
- Half rack size.
Product Manuals or Files
More choices in this product category from other manufacturers:
User CommentsTHERE ARE NO COMMENTS POSTED FOR THIS PRODUCT
Be first to add a comment - what's the product like in real life?...
Looking for the manual? - Check this page above under the heading: 'Product manual or files' - We might have it!
[back to top]
Total stars: 0 | Total votes: