Category: Products / drum / old analog drums
Added: 03-Feb-01 | Author: admin
New price: ?? | S/H price: collectors item
Roland TR-551972 brought us many things... Slade, T-rex and.. the TR drumbox... ladies 7 gentlemen, Rolands RHYTHM 55 (TR-55) circa 1972 - and you thought the TR drums started with the 808 eh ?... heh heh, what a monster this looks... here's Rolands release text from the brochure of the time... which explains things better than I ever could.. classic...
- Portable rhythm unit for the travelling musician.
- Electrostatic Touch start-stop switch.
- Up-tempo double-time switch.
- Diode flashes in time with the beat.
- You can mix your own sounds.
- Rhythm selectors: 10 buttons, waltz, slow rock, ballad, rock’n roll, beguine, rhumba, cha-cha, mambo, samba, bossa-nova
- 2 beat variations: bass drum, bass and snare drum, fox trot 1, swing 1, march, parade
- 4 beat variations: bass drum, bass and snare drum, fox trot 2, swing 2, swing 3, tango
- Voices: bass drum, low conga, high conga, cowbell, rim-shot, claves, snare drum, high-hat, cymbal, maracas
- Features: up tempo (double speed), touch start
- Controls: volume, balance, tempo, up tempo, power on-off, touch start
- Dimension: 130 (H) x 380 (W) x 235 (D) mm (5.1" x 15.0" x 9.3")
- Weight: 4 kg (8.8 lbs)
- Accessory: foot control switch, connection cord
heh heh... and this isn't even the first TR series drum box.. oh no.. that i think is the TR-33... anyone by any chgance used one of these, please leave your comments...
Product Manuals or Files
More choices in this product category from other manufacturers:
Last added comment
Looking for the manual? - Check this page above under the heading: 'Product manual or files' - We might have it!
[back to top]
Total stars: 30 | Total votes: 7
Alpha Juno 1
MX-1 Mix Performer
SDD320 - Dimension D
VS890 ohne Festplatte